Want to buy a low or Zero emissions vehicle? Follow this link to help you make your choice: Clean Cars Buying Guide
Did you know? That there is a
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Fueling
station near you? It's at the Airport!
Our local sanitat ion trucks use
CNG to fuel their trucks.
Take a look next time one goes by!
WHAT IS A GREEN BUILDING?
Green or sustainable buildings are environmentally sensitive, energy conscious and provide healthier indoor air quality.
Green buildings provide:
* Energy efficiency
* Water Conservation
* Reduced runoff
* Reduced on site waste by reusing and recycling
* Smart growth thru sustainable development
* Improved living space with reduced indoor air pollution
* Smarter designs
* Increased property values with reduced lifecycle costs
* Reduced impact on the environment
Top five reasons to Build Green ~
1. Green Building is the Building of the Future. Growing environmental awareness is driving consumers to look for earth friendly alternatives to the status quo.
2. Economic Incentives Increase the Demand For Green Building. Consumers can experience savings from government rebates and lower utility bills.
3. Health Incentives Also Increase Demand. Non-toxic materials foster a healthy indoor environment which increases employee productivity and benefits personal well being.
4. Added Publicity and Marketability of Green Developments. Obtaining a "green" label adds another degree of publicity and marketability to the development.
5. Way of Making Positive Contributions to the Environment. Going "green" allows contractors to relieve the strain on the earth caused by a large influx of new building developments.