Can I use the Library from my smart phone or other web-enabled mobile device? Are there apps for iPads and Tablets?
Yes! The Palm Springs Public Library has apps for smart phones, iPads and Tablets!
Access your PSPL Library account, find directions to the Library, search the catalog and browse for books, CDs and DVDs on the go!
What does it do?
- Store an electronic copy of your Library Card
- Download and read FREE eBooks and eMagazines on your phone or tablet
- Download and listen to FREE AudioBooks and Music
- Access the Library's services 24/7 from your phone or tablet
- Search the Library's catalog quickly, using our Smart Prefix search
- Check your account; reserve and renew books, CDs and DVDs
- Search the Calendar, locate the Library and stay connected
How do I get the PSPL Mobile App?
- Click on the icon above—OR—search for the Palm Springs Public Library in your smart phone, web-enabled mobile device or tablet's app store and download the app